Restaurant Management System
The Restaurant Professional Software program is a comprehensive restaurant management tool designed for foodservice management of all types. It is simple to learn and easy to use. This system processes transaction and stores the resulting data.
- Price Changes
- Menu Changes
- Promotional Items
- Data Backup
- Self-diagnostics (rapid recovery)
- Training Programs
RMS Restaurant Management Systems are the crucial technology components that enable a single outlet or enterprise to better serve its customers and aid employees with food and beverage transactions and controls. Restaurant management is the profession of managing a restaurant. It includes the major function of planning, organizing, staffing, directing, developing an attitude in food and beverage control systems and to efficiently and effectively plan menus at profitable prices, taking into consideration constraints, preparation and other variables affecting food and beverage outlets.
Reservation and Table Management:
- May be part of or separate from POS
- Reservations simplistic in nature - name, number in party, phone, date, time, etc.
- Table management designed to allocate reservation/wait/walk-in list with tables, locations, services
- A map of front-of-the-house seating
- Alerts on open, long duration, dirty tables
- Reservation assignment tables
- Wait staff assignment